Friday, June 20, 2008

Blogging... My New Hobby?

On this date of Friday, June 20, 2008... I have made a decision. I will blog. In therapy sessions, I have discussed journaling with clients. I can see blogging as a form of journaling, so I guess that is what I will do. I will not commit to blogging everyday, but I will commit to making at least a weekly entry. It may be an anecdote, or a summary of the activities of that day, it may be my thoughts on a particular subject, a vent session, an emotional plea, it can be any number of things... so we will see. Here begins the journey... I hope I travel well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is always good to express oneself. If there are others out there that share your view then great but, it by chance there are varying views the all the better go for it. Be open so that you may grow.
J.Porter